Hi family and friends,
If you’re here, you’re replying to my e-mail. Thank you!
I’m moving on or close to July 1st. Unless something very surprising happens in the next few days, my new place will be 240 Ruane St., Fairfield. While I’ll be taking a fair amount from Berkshire road, there will also be some things I’ll need for the new space. I’m NOT asking for gifts here, or for anyone to dig into their pockets. I entered this journey knowing full well the costs. But, if you have doubles of anything listed, and can divest yourself of the second set of something, I’d be really, really appreciative.
- Kitchen table (small) and a few chairs? – I’m taking M&D’s old set from Mary Kay, with 4 chairs
- Kitchen knives – have dad’s old carving knife, and one serrated.
- Potato brush
- Can opener
- Pizza cutter
- Spice rack (I’ll have to start over…)
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Measuring cups
- Microwave – looks like I’m getting one from the Halzacks!
Bed & Bath
- Rack to hang on the shower head
- Small dresser for Heather
- My plan is to purchase a bed for me, and a smaller one for Heather. If anyone has a queen or a twin they’re not using…
- Curtains and rods
- Vacuum cleaner (new place has wall-to-wall, except for a small kitchen and small full bath) – Looks like I’m getting Mom’s old Oreck! Thanks, Beth!
- Coffee table, end tables (those are staying in Sandy Hook). I’m taking the small couch, sleep sofa, and rocking chair.
- Office task type chair. (Mine broke, and I’ve been using a dining room chair. But, that’s staying behind.)
- Window unit air conditioners. I could use 2.
Heather’s current sizes (straight from Danielle) – We will be packing her in and out of Berkshire Road for now, but things may change…
- size 6/6x for tops and dresses, going toward 7/8
- pants closer to 5 for waist but watch length
- adjustable waist or leggings in size 6 are best
- girls small but will soon be medium i think
- shoes 11
- growing tall but still thin